- 5% Administration Fee will be applied to the registration fees.
- The above registration fees include entrance to scientific sessions (except pre-congress courses and hands-on sessions where specified), Exhibition area and social events (Opening Ceremony, Evening For All and Closing Ceremony), printed materials and congress bag.
- Registration of Accompanying Persons includes entrance to the Opening Ceremony, Evening For All and Closing Ceremony.
- To access the system, your e-mail and password will be required. Make sure that the e-mail address provided on the form is correct; it will be used for all communications with you.
- Midwives / Nurses and Trainees / Undergraduate Students must provide a proof of their status to complete the registration.
- All registrations are confirmed upon full payment of the registration fees.
* Every participant will receive an e-mail confirming that the form is completed correctly. After the payment confirmation, the participant will receive another e-mail with the confirmation of the registration.
Cancellation must be made by e-mail to [email protected] .The following fees will be retained in case of cancellation:
- Until September 14, 2018: the conference will refund 70% of the total registration cost, including any fees for optional activities.
- After September 14, 2018: no refund, full prepaid fees will be kept as a cancellation fee
- No-shows (i.e. attendees who register for the conference, but do not appear) will not receive a refund of any kind either.
REGISTRATION NAME CHANGE
Name changes will be accepted without additional costs until September 14. The change must be informed by e-mail to [email protected]
Registration Desk Opening Hours
October 14 to 18: 7am – 7pm
October 19: 7am – 3pm
NAME BADGE REPRINTING
- The name badge is personal and non-transferable, and its use is mandatory during all activities of the conference, as well as to access and stay in the congress venue.
- In case of loss, the replacement name badge fee is US$ 150,00 (one hundred and fifty dollars) and can be requested in the local secretariat of the congress
- For questions about registration, please contact the registration department by the phone + 55 21 2286 2846 or sending an email to [email protected]
BADGE NAME TRANSFER
Event registration can be transferred to another person in the same category and same registration fee period.
For different categories and periods with different registration fees, the amount of the difference will be charged to the person to whom the registration is transferred.
Replacements will be accepted until September 14, 2018 if requested in writing and sent to the e-mail [email protected] The recipient of the transferred registration must have registered beforehand in the system.
Deadline for refunding: 30 days after the congress.
Photography and video will be taken throughout FIGO World Congress.
By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and future FIGO communications activity.